• What size of projects does Urias Custom Remodeling do?
We do projects as minor as installing a door to as complex as remodeling your entire home. No job is too big or too small!
• What types of services does Urias Custom Remodeling provide?
Our services can be very general to very complex. They include:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Additions and Enclosures
- Flooring – Tile, Ceramic, Travertine, Hard Wood, Laminate, Cork, etc.
- Painting – Interior and Exterior
- Entertainment Centers, Niches, Soffits, Popcorn Ceiling, Texture Updating
- Custom Built Outdoor Kitchens
- Patios, Ramadas, Viga Repair and Replace and Gazebos
- Accent Lighting
- Carpentry – Rough and Finish
• What is the next step?
Contact us and we will schedule a time to come out and review your project with you. During the meeting, we also determine if we are a good fit to work together. After the initial meeting, we will provide a free estimate for your review. If you are satisfied with our estimate, Urias Custom Remodeling will require a signature and a requested deposit prior to scheduling the project.
• What are the payment terms?
Depending on the size and scope of the project, we will work with our clients by breaking the project into 2 – 5 payments depending on the size of the project and the percentage of completion.
• What is the warranty?
Urias Custom Remodeling stands behind “its” work. We will return to do repairs and adjustments for one full year after completion of your project, as long as we supplied and installed your product.
“WE HOPE TO BE, YOUR CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE!”
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to working with you soon.